These are the standard terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by when accessing the website at https://www.absolutewebpromotions.com/. By continuing to access our website, you also agree to comply with these terms and all regulations and laws applicable by working with Absolute Web Promotions. You are prohibited to access or use this website if you do not agree with the terms. The content and data in this site are protected by applicable trademark law and copyrights.
Hereby, it is also declared that Absolute Web Promotions and AWP are the same entities.
Absolute Web Promotions does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy and results of the content provided on its website or related to such content, and on any site linked to it.
- User Access
Unless you have explicit permission in written from Absolute Web Promotions, you are denied to:
- Re-use content on the website for public display or for commercial purpose
- Use, copy or modify the materials provided on the website
- Transfer the content to another or duplicate it on another server
- Attempt to reverse engineer or decompile software on AWP’s website
- Remove proprietary notations and copyright from the content and use/sell it in your/third-party brand name
- Supply of Materials
Hereby you agree to supply all information and materials as deemed important to complete the project according to the agreement. Such data may include, but not limited to, written copy, company logos, photographs or other printed material. In case there is a delay in supplying such information which causes a delay in completing the work, Absolute Web Promotion holds the right to extend any deadline we have agreed upon previously.
Where you cannot supply the required data and which prevents us from progressing with the work, we still hold the right to invoice you for the work already completed.
In no case, Absolute Web Promotions or any of its partners can be held responsible for any damages (including without limitation damages for loss of profit or data, or for business interruption) arising due to use or inability to use the content on AWP’s website. You hereby agree to access and use the website on your own discretion.
- Project Delays & Liability of the Clients
Any project delivery deadlines and estimates that we provide are dependent upon your co-operation. During the development phase, AWP requires a certain amount of feedback to progress to successive phases. To prevent project delays, it is the liability of the clients to provide a single point of contact and make it available daily to speed-up the feedback process.
- Amendments and Errata
The information available on Absolute Web Promotion’s website could include photographic, typographical or technical errors. AWP does not guarantee that any information on the website is complete, recent or accurate. AWP also holds the right to change, modify, or delete any content on its website at any time without prior notice. However, Absolute Web Promotions also do not make any commitment to update the information.
- Revisions in Work
Absolute Web Promotions allow revisions to the final delivery if it does not meet your expectations. However, AWP has the right to limit the number of revisions to a reasonable amount. We may charge you for additional revisions beyond our set limit.
Our website design/development/content writing services are flexible to integrate variations to the previously-agreed specification. However, major deviations from the original specification will be chargeable as per the discretion of Absolute Web Promotions.
It is hereby declared that Absolute Web Promotions does not endorse any site linked to our website. We have not reviewed all the websites linked to our site and cannot be held liable for the content of such linked sites. Users can click and access the linked websites at their own risk.
We send “cookies” to your browser which is stored on the computer’s hard drive to collect small amount of data and deliver improved web experience. You may choose to refuse all cookies or manage settings when our website sends cookies. If you dismiss all cookies, you may not be able to view some sections of the site.
- Governing Law
Any grievances or claims related to using AWP’s website shall be governed by the laws of Delhi.
Absolute Web Promotions respects your privacy and we strictly follow the below polices regarding any data we may collect when you access our website or we work on your project. The following will help understand how we collect, communicate, disclose or use your personal information:
- We collect and use your personal data solely for the purposes specified by us or for other associated purposes as may be required by law
- AWP hereby declares that we collect personal data by fair and lawful means, and only whenever considered appropriate
- Personal information we collect must be relevant to the purpose that we use it for, and must be complete, up-to-date, and accurate
- We retain all personal data only as long as considered important for the fulfilment of the objective of use
- We protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss or theft, third-party use, modification or disclosure